Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Avah's 1st Day of School

Well.... Avah started school. And as horrible as we thought it was going to be she totally shocked us all and she is doing great and she loves it !!!! She goes on Tuesday and Thursday. She went for her orientation on 9/2 and was a little shy. On Wednesday night before she went to bed she says "Mommy, I think my teacher said I don't have to go to school tomorrow" !!
But the next morning she woke me up fully dressed with her snack already packed !! She made potato chips, marshmallows and grapes !!! We got to school took some pictures outside and she walked right in hung her backpack up and sat down !!! When I came back to pick her up she said "MOMMY !!! I knew you would come back" !!! She has gone to school 4 times now and there have been no tears !! She was even quite upset this morning when I told her school was closed !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment