Potty training boot camp has begun !!!!
Avah wanted to be a part of it too !!!
My goal is to have Lilly and Caitlin
potty trained by the end of the week.
Please don't roll your eyes or laugh !!!!
Avah wanted to be a part of it too !!!
My goal is to have Lilly and Caitlin
potty trained by the end of the week.
Please don't roll your eyes or laugh !!!!


Tally as of 4pm on 2/23
Lilly
POOP IN THE POTTY !!!!
Pee in the potty 2 x's
Pee in the panties 2x's
POOP IN THE POTTY !!!!
Pee in the potty 2 x's
Pee in the panties 2x's
Pee on the floor 2 x's
Caitlin
Pee in the Potty 4 x's
Pee in the Potty 4 x's
Pee in the panties 3 x's
Pee on the floor 4 x's
Pee on the floor 4 x's
I am considering purchasing a large tarp or maybe
having a drain hole installed so I can just hose the floor off at night ?!?
having a drain hole installed so I can just hose the floor off at night ?!?




No comments:
Post a Comment